Saturday, April 6, 2013

This Week at the Studio

It's a miracle! I have this weeks class ready to go by Sunday. I know, I know. Hard to believe.
This week I wanted to highlight the set "by the Tide". I love this set that's in the Spring Mini catalog and wanted to use it before it goes away. Hopefully it will make it into the Big Catalog in June. *fingers crossed*
It's just one of those sets that, if you live in Florida, you should have.
It works great for cards for guys and gals and is very versatile for all occasions.
Here is a sneak peek at the 4 cards we will be making.




Classes will be Wednesday at 10 AM and Thursday at 6 PM.
Cost is $10.00
Basic tool kit needed (adhesive, glue dots, pop dots, bone folder, scissors, etc...)
Please RSVP by Tuesday 10 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net