Tuesday, March 25, 2008

THIS took a WEEK!


Don't you hate it when a card keeps nagging at you? I know I do.

This card started out with a color challenge from another blogger but I couldn't get it to work. No matter how hard I tried, it didn't work. So, I made it and took it apart several times.

Well, this morning, I looked at it and this is what came to me. Simple and nothing like what it was supposed to be a week ago. But, I like it!

P.S. My yard is full of masons who are building my room! How cool is that. Oh yeah, if anyone knows of a quick and easy place on the web that I can make floor plans with furniture and stuff, please let me know. I want to start mapping it out.

Have a happy day! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net