Friday, March 28, 2008

This is gonna be a long one.



Sorry I haven't posted for a couple days. The only day I had an excuse was yesterday. I was in bed ALL day. I went to bed with a sore throat and sinus trouble and woke up feeling awful. So, I went back to bed after the kiddos were off to school.

I feel much better today. I am ready to play, as soon as I get some coffee in me. LOL!

Here are some shots of the room, as of Wednesday PM. It is huge! I took the picture with Katie in it so you could get an idea of the size. The inspector came yesterday and discovered that the masons, accidentally, moved the window in the garage side 4 feet. Yikes! But, after checking with engineering, to make sure it is ok, he passed us. So, today they are pouring the cement down into the blocks. This evening they will be putting trusses together and preparing them for Saturday. Then they will be lifting them up. I should have most of a roof by Monday.

How cool is that!?

2 comments:

  1. This is COOL!! HUGE room! wow!! I see that you're in florida? My mom's in Florida and We usually go down there twice a year (except for this year!). She's in the St. Pete/Clearwater area.

    I'm looking forward to the next series of pictures of your new stamping room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net