Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Morning Blues

I got the Monday Mornin' Blues. Did I tell you, I hate the time change. Plus the fact that it's Monday and then add on that I have to take my daughter to the orthopedic surgeon this morning, which is 45 min. drive. Argh. At least I have my new car to make me smile.

Why does Kate need to go to the ortho, you ask. She got hit, in her good ankle, by a ball and jumped up and landed wrong on her bad ankle. Ex rays show bone fragments and they think she bruised the bone. So, off we go.

On a good note. Isn't this a cute card?! I am so in love with Elzybelles. I just wish I had the larger images. She is so sweet and easy to color. This one is for a design board for one of my classes which shows how to go from a sketch to a finished card.

I hope you all have a marvelous Monday. XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net