Thursday, August 21, 2014

What a Great Deal!!



The Short & Sweet recruiting promotion is here!
It IS short: It only lasts from August 21-28.
And it IS sweet: New recruits will receive $150 in their choice of Stampin' Up! products for the $99 starter kit price.
You won't have to pay for shipping either!
It's a great deal, amazing business opportunity, AND it's only available for a short time!
If you're interested in taking advantage of this special ..... becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and a member of my team contact me for more information.
If you need help joining or have questions regarding what to order in your starter kit let me know.
I welcome hobby and business demos and would love to have you join my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net