Sunday, January 5, 2014

January's Sewing Project

Sewing Project Class

Jan 18
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM  (Eastern )
This month we will be making a "Tooth" pillow. This is a great gift for children to put their tooth in for the Tooth Fairy to come and take, then leave a little goodie.
The tooth is made of felted wool and is approx. 12"x12". There are several different characters to choose from, depending on if the gift is for a boy or girl.
ALL supplies are included in the price of $20.00.
I have plenty of machines and tools for everyone.
You are welcome to bring a bag lunch, if you like.
I will have lite refreshments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net