Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Stampin' Up! is so "with it"!

I really have to say that I LOVE Stampin' Up! I have worked for the company for close to 12 years now and they are constantly trying new things and always eager to stay on the cutting edge of the stamping and paper crafting world as well as staying on top of the new technology available.

I just found out that there is a video imbedded in the cover of the new 2013-2014 Idea Book/Catalog. "Say what?", you say. Oh yeah. Right there, in front of our eyes. However, in order to see it, you need a smart phone or tablet. You will need to download the FREE app called Layar. Once you go that, you can scan the cover of the catalog and see a video.

Go check it out and tell me what you think. Better yet, tell Stampin' Up! what you think. They love feedback from all of you. They are always listening to out ideas and yes, complaints. Then the try to improve.

Go to Stampin' Up! HERE

1 comment:

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net