Are you new to stamping or card making? Do you just want to get your feet wet, but you don't even know where to start? I can remember those days. Every time I would sit down to make a project, I wouldn't have everything I needed to give it that "finished" look.
This kit is going to come to your rescue!
It has everything you need to create six great birthday cards.
The only thing you have to provide is adhesive!
Get started today by ordering it for only $15.95 (item 133913) at my online store HERE.
The Dolled-Up Birthday kit includes the following:
- Dolled-Up Birthday Clear-Mount Stamp (1)
- 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2" x 4-1/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8" Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
(at the bottom of the shopping cart page – make sure to click Apply).
To assemble one card, follow the instructions below:
- Place the stamp rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Spot.
- Stamp "Happy Birthday" at the bottom of the card front.
- Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
- Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Dress form