Friday, January 18, 2013

A Sentimental Journey

To help celebrate this wonderful time of year that Stampin' Up! calls Sale-A-Bration, I will be holding a class using some of the items that you can choose for FREE.
Just in case you are not aware of what Sale-A-Bration time is, it is when Stampin' Up! offers our customers the opportunity to earn FREE products for every $50.00 worth of catalog sales. YAY! This year, Sale-A-Bration runs from January 24th through March 31st.
The two products that I am showcasing in this class are the stamp set "Sentimental Journey" which is a set of 4 stamps and the Designer Series Paper Pack called "Sycamore Street".

This class will be on Wednesday, January 23rd at 10:00AM and 6:00PM. The cost is $10.00. Please R.S.V.P. to my email no later than Tuesday morning by 9:00AM.

Thanks for coming by! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net