Thursday, August 30, 2012

Somebody Pinch Me!!!


I had a play day with a great friend of mine, Maria, today and this is what we made. Yes, it took us ALL day to make. Mostly because we talked and laughed most of the time away. This was not an original idea. It was made by a very talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrator from Germany. She was kind enough to share her artwork on the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. Of course, her original was better than ours but we had an awesome time trying t duplicate hers.
We used the Stampin' Up! Sizzix die called Autumn Accents. It is on page 33 of the Holiday Mini Catalog. We also used the embossing folder called Woodgrain, background stamp called Woodgrain and the set called French Foliage.
The picture does not do it justice. It is so much more pretty, in person.

Now for the "Pinch Me" part, I won tickets to the JLO & Enrique Iglesias Concert in Miami this Saturday night. OMGoodness!!! I am so super excited! My daughter was going to go with me but then found out she had a prior engagement so my gal-pal Maria is going with me. We are so super psyched!! I will be sure to let you know about our crazy time. Because when it involves Maria and Mimi, it's always CRAZY!!
Have a great day!! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net