Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

What a great time I had with all of you that were able to attend Sunday's Open House. Your energy is contagious and inspiring!
I was happy that you all seemed to enjoy the make and takes and free goodies drawings. Maggies pink lemonade cupcakes went pretty fast as well as the raspberry lemonade. They went perfectly with the hot summer day.
A couple of you had left before your name was drawn for the free goodies so, I will let you pick your prize when I deliver your order.
I had so much fun that instead of drawing one name for the free $25.00, I had Maggie draw two names. Hooray for Pat Checchin and Barb Bruno. They get to choose free products from the new catalog! Yay!
I just wanted to thank you all again. I feel truly blessed to have so many good friends! 
XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net