Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Let's "KIT" together!


I have had a few people ask what my card kits, for my buffet, contain . So, I thought I would show you.

This is what is in the kit for #2 of my Guy Cards Buffet. There is the envelope, white card base, all layers, pre-embossed, pre-stamped and pre-punched. The sentiment is stamped on both sides. One side reads, "Hope your day is PAR-FECT!" and the other side is "Happy Birthday". I do not color in any images that need to be colored and I do not sponge any edges.

For most of my cards, you will need scissors, bone folder, dimensionals, adhesive and glue dots to complete.

Feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have. XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net