Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Easter/Spring Card Bar

Spring has officially sprung. With Easter right around the corner, it’s time to make some Easter/Spring cards. I am going to have a “Card Bar” on Wednesday, 3/21 from 6 to 9 and Saturday 3/24 from 10 to 1. You will be able to choose which cards you want to make and how many. The cards are $2.00 and $3.00 each. A deposit of $10.00 will hold your spot. RSVP no later than Monday, 3/19.

Here are a couple samples of the $3.00 cards:
DSCF6262 DSCF6263 DSCF6265

Here are a few of the $2.00 cards:
DSCF6259 DSCF6258DSCF6260

Quantities are limited so, if you want to make multiples of any particular card, I would suggest you email me to hold the kits.

For this class you will need to bring a class tool kit containing the following: scissors, adhesive, glue dots, pop dots, bone folder, tape and score tape or tacky tape. This helps me to be able to provide quality card kits with plenty of products without raising the class price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net