Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Couple New Classes for October

Let’s Hear it for the Boys!
At your request, this class is all about cards for guys. We will make 16 cards and envelopes total. There will be 4 different designs and you will make 4 of each. The cost of the class is $20.00 and all you need to bring is adhesive. The date for this class is Monday, October 25th from 10 AM to 1 PM and 6 PM to 9 PM. Please R.S.V.P. by Wednesday, October 20th so I can prepare everything.

Christmas Cards
Finally! I normally do a Christmas card class much earlier than this but I have just been very busy with softball this season. As with the above class, we will make 16 cards and envelopes total. There will be 4 different designs and you will make 4 of each. The cost of the class is $20.00 and all you need to bring is adhesive. The cost of this class is $20.00 and it will be held on Thursday, October 28th from 10 AM to 1 PM and 6 PM to 9 PM. Please R.S.V.P. by Friday, October 22th so I can prepare everything.

2 comments:

  1. NOw I got that song caught in my head, lets hear it for the boys! I love the ornament being 3d like that! Always awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put me down for the Christmas Card class Oct 28 6:00 - 9:00 please. What kind of adhesive do I need to get? Thanks Mimi.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net