Sunday, January 3, 2010

Annual Santa Shots





















Every year I take the girls down to the local mall for photos with Santa. They try to dress similar and Katie helps Maggie do her hair and treats her to a little mascara and lipstick.
I love this tradition.
I have a little book that I keep all of the Santa shots in so that I can look back and see how much they have changed from year to year.
This year, we waited a little long. Since Katie doesn't live at home anymore, it is harder to get together at a good time.
We tried to get her boyfriend's little boy to sit with Santa but he would have no part of that!
Hope you had a wonderful and safe holiday season.
XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net