Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My two new favorite blogs.

I have, just recently, found Zach Aboard and Soule Mama on my blog hopping adventures.
These are the stories that are told by two women who raise their children in a way that I envy so.
I just wanted to share them with my little corner of the world.
Maybe you will enjoy them and maybe you won't but you should give them a try.
They brighten my day with their adventures in home schooling, crafting and just good living.
I must be honest, I generally scroll through the blogs I like and look at the pictures of their latest creations.
Usually Oooing and Aaahhh.
Sometimes I read the supply list so I can recreate their art.
But when I get to these two blogs, I get comfy and sit back and read while having my morning cuppa joe.
I just wanted to share, with anyone who stops here, a little something that I enjoy.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. SouleMama is such an awesome blog, isn't it? I've been reading about Amanda and her gang for a while now and, yeah, I wish I could have a do-over so I could do it "her way." So cool. Miss you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also my two favorites!! I love what you did to your daughter's room as well as your cool earring holder. Stopping by to say hi:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net