Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stamps and Friends = Good Times



Last night my friend Natalie came over for dinner and stamping. I had an empty house so we had all the time in the world. At least till 2AM. I even power napped in the afternoon so I would be awake to play all night. Hah!

I was in a Kiwi, Grey and Baja mood so I made these cute little goodies. I was really happy with how they turned out.

The first is with the new Trendy Trees set from SU! I used an old sketch from Poetic Artistry from back in Feb of 07.

The second is with the new Sip by Sip set from SU! I also used my Spellbinder frames for the image.

Well, I'm off to play with the family. Hope you have a nice day. Thanks for stopping by! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net