Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Welcome to The Paper Rose Studio!

After much thought and yes, a couple sleepless nights, I have decided on the name "The Paper Rose Studio".

I was seriously thinking about The Rubber Retreat, but a few of my friends were not sure if they liked that. "It almost sounds dirty" is what they said. And besides, it's more than just rubber, its about anything paper or crafty and the fact that my favorite color is pink, so, the paper rose was born.

A huge thanks to all of you who contributed your ideas. Some of them are really funny.

I am also going to change the name of my blog and hopefully update the look of my blog to reflect the look of my room. The address to my blog will remain the same but it will be a little different looking when you come to visit.

Today is painting day. I will have updated pictures for you later. XO, Mimi

2 comments:

  1. It's perfect Mimi!

    Many Blessings,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need help with your banner? Let me know........... I LOVE the name, BTW. Although, I must confess that, for a moment, Marie Osmond jumped in my head! hee hee....................I'll be in SRQ all next week until Friday (my mom's having surgery) and I may be back for the next week. I would LOVE to get together with you, even if it's just for a sandwich at Panera. I miss my friend!

    OH! It's almost time to drive the car up north. I'm looking for a place for Miss Nora to play while we're gone. I'm giving you first dibs, just in case you're in the mood to play with pugs again.

    Pug Hugs,
    Leslie and Nora

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net