Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Monday Morning!

Is it Monday already? Argh. This weekend flew by way too fast.

I love this paper from Stampin' Up! It's the Bali Breeze. The butterfly is made from the flower chipboard pieces in the catty. There's those dots again. I embossed them then rubbed over them with some ink so they would pop out. The little flowers are from the 3 flower punch that I have been wanting for some time now.

Well, I hope you all have a fabulous Monday! I have my first Card Cafe' class at Michaels today. Hope it's a hit!

Thanks for stopping by. XO, Mimi

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! That butterfly is so clever, and the colors are so bright & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so that butterfly is totally cute.

    I miss you! Where are you? :)

    I'll be spending a bit of time in SRQ in a few weeks. Think we can get together?

    MWAH!!!!!

    How did the Michael's class go?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net