Monday, July 16, 2012

Moving Forward

This is the new Ronald McDonald stamp set called "moving Forward". Each year, Stampin' Up! creates a new set to help raise funds for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. For every set sold, Stampin' Up! donates $3.00. Together, we have raised millions of dollars to help children and their families.
This set is cute and easy to play with. No coloring in required. Nice bold images and crisp lines.
For this card, I used Pacific Point ink and cardstock. I paired it up with some DSP from International Bazaar, Polka Dot Parade and 1/4"stitched grosgrain. I even put our tiny 1/8" brads in the center of the tires.
So much fun!
Thanks for stopping by. XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net