Saturday, July 14, 2012

It's all because of the Rhino!

My sweet little granddaughter loves a show called Bubble Guppies. We watch it all the time. I have hours or it taped on DVDs. Everyone in the family knows the songs and shows by heart. It's really very funny.
Anyway, there is an episode called "The Lonely Rhino" that I love. Ever since seeing that episode, I felt the need to get this set called "Kidoodles", all because of the rhino.
I love the rhino's bandage on "her" horn and her friend, the tick bird. Even Grammy learned something from the show. LOL!
I made this simple get well card using Kidoodles and the DSP Floral District. The coloring technique I used is with the Stampin' Up! markers and blender pen on watercolor paper. I also used the framelits "Bitty Banners", the Boho Blossoms punch and Large Pearl.
Hope everyone is well and I don't need to send it out anytime soon.
Have a great weekend! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net