Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!

Today is my baby girl's 11th Birthday! Wow! It's so hard to believe it's been 11 years. She is so Amazing! This kid is an A,B honor roll student, an amazing Fastpitch Softball player and pitcher, the most wonderful Aunt to baby Farrah and has the biggest heart ever! So loveable and kind. I sure hope she stays that way!
In honor of Maggie's day, I used the You're Amazing stamp set along with the DSP World Spectacular. I also used the Apothecary Accents Framelits, ticket punch and some bakers twine.
Hug the ones you love! Have an Amazing day! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net