Tuesday, July 10, 2012

For the Birds

Hi friends. Sorry I haven't been posting for a while. I have been having lots of fun with my daughters and granddaughter over the summer. I sure hope you are getting to enjoy your children and grandchildren too. They are just growing so fast.
Can I just tell you that I LOVE the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book/Catalog. I have been having so much fun with all of the new sets and don't even get me started on the awesome new ink pads. They are so juicy and the coverage is amazing.
This card is made with one of my favorite sets from the new book called "For the Birds". The images are sweet and simple which makes them fun to play with and easy to color. I also love that they come with sentiments. That is always a plus when I am picking out a set to buy. I paired the set with some of the new DSP called Polka Dot Parade and the 1/4" Grosgrain stitched ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by.
Go and enjoy your summer. I promise to try to keep up on my blogging and show some more fun goodies from the new book.
XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net