Friday, July 18, 2008

A Little Under the Weather


I have been a little under the weather lately. We even had to call off our Orlando road trip. The weather was so miserable and I was feeling miserable, we decided to stay home and try to prepare for Maggie's big 7 Luau party tomorrow.

We actually got a lot done in between me having to lay down to rest. Not sure what the problem is but I am gonna make a doctors appt. for next week to find out.

Anyhoo, I thought this card that I made with one of MFT's new sets was perfect for how I have been feeling. I colored with Copics and the PP is Basic Grey. I love the bright colors!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! XO, Mimi

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee how cute is this! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. Pia is going to the dr. today as well. She has issues.....

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net