Monday, July 14, 2008

Hangin' with my favorite chicks!

Don't you love these Chicks!? I do. They are so much fun to play with.

Saturday night I got to play with one of my favorite chicks, Milissa. She has been MIA for most of the summer. But we got to play for a while. She even brought me some goodies. How YUMMY! I am so anxious to play with these adorable little penguins. I think these are some of the smallest scissors I have ever seen. They should be good for getting into tight little places. And, would you look at these great chipboard flowers. I bet they are from one of her kits over at Serendipity!

Well we are getting ready to go to Orlando for a few days of rest and relaxation. Yeah, right, we'll probably need to rest when we get back because we always have so much fun there. I love going to eat at Bubba Gump and Margaritaville! We are staying in a time share that my Mother recently acquired and is allowing us to stay at no cost. Cool, more fun money!

Well, hope you have a Super Monday! XO, Mimi

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a MIMI too!

    Such a cute card, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your chickie card :) i've seen this stamp before, but haven't purchased it... now i can't remember. can you share the manufacturer? i just love your coloring - and can't wait to see what you do with the penguins! tfs.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net