Friday, September 28, 2012

WCMD Event Sneak Peek!

Have you R.S.V.P.'d for the World Card Making Day Event, on October 6th, at the Paper Rose Studio yet? Well, you had better hurry before to seats are all full!
Here is a little peek at some of the goodies you will receive just for coming. This is the stamp set and card kits and 3D item kit all tucked neatly into a "Page Planner" clear plastic envelope. But that's just the beginning!
In addition to the card class and stamp set, there will demonstrations and make and takes all day with a break for lunch and snacks. I will also have drawings throughout the day for goodies!

Cost is $25.00 for the day.
All you need to bring is a small class kit of scissors, bone folder, adhesive, pop dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net