Friday, September 14, 2012

Do you have a "Stamping Idol"?

I do! Actually, I have a few. But, this one is very near, if not at, the top of the list! Her name is
Teneale Williams and she is a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator from Sydney Australia. She is amazing. Every one of her cards is a work of art and has such detail and is so thought provoking.
I have tried to copy some of her cards for quite a while.
This card was one that I knew I had to make. I have a cousin that is getting married and I wanted to make an extra special card for him and his new wife.

Here is my attempt to emulate one of my idols.

The top photo is of the front of the card and the bottom photo is the inside of the card.

The paper is all Very Vanilla and the embossing folders are Vintage Wallpaper and Stripes and Scalloped Heart of Hearts. The ink is Crumb Cake. The ribbon is vanilla taffeta (retired).

I took pictures of how it was made. I will post them tomorrow, after I get them edited.

Thanks for stopping by! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net