Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Christmas Card Club Cards

Try ro say that fast five times. LOL
Well, it's that time of the month again. Our Christmas Card Club is on Monday at 6 PM. We will make 12 cards. That's four each of three different designs. The cost is $20.00 and you need to RSVP by Friday so I can get all of the kits ready for Monday.
Here are the two of the cards we will be making this month. Sorry, I don't have a picture of the third one. I am waiting for an order to come in, tomorrow, with the rest of the supplies I need to complete it.


As promised, when I first suggested the club, we will be playing with lots of the goodies from the Holiday Mini Catalog.
These cards use embossing folders, embossing powders(even the scented ones), fun punches, framelits and yummy embellishments.
If you have already pre-paid for the entire four months, you do not need to RSVP. I know you will be here.*wink*
If you missed the first month, don't worry, you don't have to come to ALL of the club nights to participate. You can pick and choose which ones you want to come to.
Have a great day! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net