Sunday, August 5, 2012

We've got a Winner!

Wednesday evening was our Hostess Club meeting and I meant to have someone pull a name for the stamp set of the month but got distracted, as usual.
So, I had my daughter's friend pull a name out and it was, none other than, LORY!
I swear ladies, this was not rigged!
I say that for the sake of my hostesses because they know it was Lory's Birthday and she was also the hostess of the month. I am so happy for Lory.
She had a fun birthday and now has another goodie!



This is the card I made for her along with a cake box (sizzix die) filled with yummy chocolates. They are made with the retired paper I have been hoarding. I love the color pallet, Melon Mambo, So Saffron and Rich Razzleberry.

This is a little goodie I got at a yard sale on Saturday for .50. Can't wait to dress it up. I will show you when it's done!
Have a great Sunday!
I will have the Stamp Set of the Month for you tomorrow.
XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net