Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Reason to Smile

I know, I know. On one of my last posts I promised a sample using the FREE stamp set of the month. Well, even though it is looong over due, here it is. I'm so sorry it took me so long. I wish I had some great excuse like I won a trip to the Bahamas or won the lottery and had to go into hiding while the hype dies down and that is why I have been absent from blog posting. But, alas, there is no good excuse, just me slacking off. *sigh*

Anyhoo, there is still time to place a $25.00 order and get your name in the drawing to receive this pretty stamp set for FREE! It's that simple.

Thanks for stopping by. XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net