Monday, August 13, 2012

Swap Card and Busy Weekend

Isn't this a sweet Baby Boy card? I think so. I didn't make it though.
It was one that I received in a swap with some of my Stampin' Up! Sisters.
It was made by my friend Kathy.
I love that it is in the Tampa Bay Rays Baseball colors.
She made all of those little red stitches with a marker, by hand.
They are so perfect!
I apologize for my recent absence. I have had my sweet granddaughter on and off the past few days as my daughter moves. I have also been cleaning out a bunch stashed supplies. I have more than any one person should ever have and need to purge some of it. Yikes!
Thanks for stopping by. 
XO, Mimi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net