Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Tradition Continues

Every year, for the past five years, I have made a new Advent Calendar for my home. I also hold an Advent Calendar class for those who would like to share this tradition with me. My kids love them. I always stick little goodies and notes in all of the little pockets for them to open each day. My ten year old has already started asking me if I was making one this year and what will it be.
So, without further ado, here is a sample of the calendar class for this year.

DSCF5724

I LOVE the new stocking die from Stampin’ Up! I have seen so many wonderful projects with it. The finished stocking measures approx. 7” x 5”. Plenty of room for hiding goodies inside.
I have scheduled a class on NOV 20 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM and the cost of the class is $20.00. We will be using lots of goodies to decorate the stocking pockets including the new mini jingle bells, some felt shapes, twine, ribbons, pearls, glitter, etc.
If you would like to make one of the calendars, you will need to R.S.V.P. no later than Nov. 9th as I have to order enough supplies from Stampin' Up! and have them here in time to pre-cut all of the stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net