Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gift Cards and Last Call!

Hola, Chicas! I had a Gift Card holder class planned for Monday evening for a handful of ladies and most of them had to back out, for various reasons. I still have one friend that would really like to make them. However, I really don’t want to be cutting paper and ribbons, printing directions and cleaning for one participant. If I can get a few more people to sign up, I would reschedule and she would be so happy. The holders are shown below and the cost is $15.00. If you would like to join in, let me know ASAP and I will reschedule for Wednesday evening 6 to 9.

Also, last chance to order card kits for Dec. 1 pick up. The kits have all pieces cut and stamped with full color directions and envelopes. Cost is $15.00 for sets of 10. Cards that are available are shown below.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mimi! I'm behind on my blog reading! If, by any chance, you had to reschedule again let me know - my sister and I would love to come.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net