Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Vacation Shots to Share


Here are a few more shots, from Key West, to share with you all.
Here we are at the southern most point of the Continental United States.
Wow.
That was more meaningful to me than I thought it would be.

Here are two very crazy and fun little girls. Let me tell you, it is so much nicer going on vacation with friends and especially when the kids have friends too. I was so happy at how these two got along and behaved so well.

Since our return home, they have joined a gang and call themselves "The Sistas from another Mistas". LOL!

Last, but certainly not least, some male bonding. The two men who made everything possible. And all they needed to be happy was a little beer, a stogie and happy women folk. Ya gotta love 'em. I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net