Friday, July 24, 2009

Just the Girls!






Milissa, Natalie and I took an evening to go to Key West without the kids or men.
We had such a wonderful time together.
I really have some fabulous friends.
I didn't take a lot of photos but I did document our whole toe ring experience.
I have never been able to wear toe ring because they just drive me nutts! So, when we saw the sign for the worlds most comfortable toe rings, I had to try it out. The young lady there was so much fun and so entertaining. All three of us decided to get some.
The last shot is just Milissa being silly.
Thanks for stoppin' by. XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net