Saturday, May 23, 2009

For the Best Dad Ever!






This is for my wonderfully Hubby.
This started out as a wooden cube approx. 5".
First I painted it and then added some SU papers, fun photos, buttons, stickers and rub-ons.
I really am happy with how it turned out.

I am sure that I know right where he will keep it too. He will probably have it on the shelf above his bedat the fire station.
He did that with the last FD book
I made for him and it's still there.
He misses us soooo much when he is there and likes to have things like this to look at.
Especially after a "bad call".
This is his 25th year as a full time Fire Fighter and he is due to retire in September.
With the economy though, I think he is planning on staying on for a few more years.
And why not, he's only 44!?
But I know he is tired of this job and all of the stress.
I love my hero! I hope he has a Happy Father's Day!

Sorry for blabbing on, I don't normally get too personal on here.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I thank you for taking the time to stop and read. XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net