Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hey Dude, where's my stamps?

Yeah, that's right, no stamps for me today. UPS said that my package was on time and in route for delivery today. They LIED!!! It always seems that something happens with the delivery of my package when it contains new catalog paraphernalia. Why is that?

Oh well, since I was bummin' big time, I painted. That's right, painted. Can you say boring??? I painted my daughter's room and her bathroom. I have needed to do it for a while now. At least I can concentrate completely on the new stuff when it arrives.

I hope I have some fun new stuff for you to oogle after this weekend. Thanks for stopping by to hear me whine. XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net