Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Baby News!!!


No, silly. Not about me. My sister, in Texas. I just got word from her today that her twins that she is having are a boy and girl. And doing perfectly! How wonderful. I have been dying to know the sexes so I can shop.

So, in honor of the great baby news, here is a baby card using a new set of mine from My Cute Stamps. I am not totally thrilled with the end result but it's done. The paper is Basic Grey Sugared.

Thanks for checkin' in. I am off for a weekend away with the girls. I am going to the Stampin' Up Regional in Orlando. Woo Hoo! I'll catch up when I get back! XO, Mimi

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your sister!! Twins-wow!!! This card is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net