Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Sneek Peek, then back to work!


I am sorry I have been away from the blog for a while but I have been working soooo hard on the finishing touches to the studio. I spent all of yesterday putting together the Ikea cabinets. My hands are so sore. Today, my Mom, dad and Katie's boyfriend are coming to help. The flooring goes in, flowers get planted, doors get hung and Mimi gets happy! Tee hee! As soon as the floors go in, everything should move super fast.

Everyone have a fabulous day! I will be working hard for the big reveal on Saturday. I hope to be able to post a video walkthrough. That should be lots of fun!

XO, Mimi

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you Mimi, how exciting!!! Can't wait to see more photos or the video if you do it! Love the name too, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net