Friday, April 20, 2007

Tagged by Kirsten

My second tag was from Kirsten. I need to list 5 of my favorite blogs and why they are my favorites. This sounds much easier than the last tag.
#1 is, of course, Confessions of a Naptime Stamper. I love Kirsten's blog because, unlike me, she updates it almost daily. She does beautiful work and inspires me on a regular basis.

#2 is, Pencil Lines. Although I haven't done much scrapbooking lately, I love their scrapbook sketches they come up with. The people who send in their work are great and very talented.

#3 is, Fresh & Fun. I have enjoyed this Stampin' Up! demonstrator's work for a few years now. She is a big part of Splitcoast Stampers, (my favorite idea place). Ever since she got a blog, I check it daily for great ideas.

#4 is, Twisted Chick Creations. This gals ideas ROCK! She is very artistic and creative. She can make those stamps do amazing things!

#5 is, Thinking and Inking. I love her clean and simple style. I enjoy browsing her links and reading her posts too.

There are so many artistic people who have blogs and I love browsing them all. These are just ones that I stalk a little more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net