Monday, April 23, 2007

Photo Shoot in a clean Rubber Room!







I caught the cleaning bug and thought I would post some pictures of my Stampin' Spot. This is where I am as much as possible. I love my room. It is a calm and happy place to be. I love all of my drawers. They are all full or fun little goodies. In the first picture, you can see my desk. This used to be my kitchen table, until one of the legs broke off. No problem, I found some great drawer units for it to sit on and made a desk! It is awesome. I love how big it is. Although, most days it is piled high with paper and stamps. The next photo shows the counter that sits right behind me. It holds my Cricut and printer. They always need to be within arms reach! The next photo shows my wheel collection and cutters. The fourth view is where I have all of my jars (hard to see) that are full of ribbon scraps, buttons and primas. Oh yeah, there's the Cuttlebug and the toys that go with it. The last picture is my two towers of drawers. You can't imagine how much fits in these drawers. Because they are shallow, nothing gets lost in the bottom of the drawer. You can also see my SU grosgrain ribbon holder. I am really proud of this because I made it myself. That's it. Now you know where I am when I am typing on this blog or creating fun stuff. It's not huge and it's not always clean but, it's mine. If you're ever in North Port, FL, stop on by and have a cup o' jo while we stamp together! Thanks for looking! Mimi

7 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! Will it still look like that in the morning??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! When I finally get a new home and have my own space, I am using this for inspiration. Love the decor --- what a wonderful place to create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... there really is a table top on that table... hee hee.. just kidding... like I have room to talk!!! LOL.. looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your space,wish I could come over and stamp with you. Thanks for all the comments this mornin' means alot to me and no I don't have a blog.

    Love your gallery and your blog. Your family looks very handsome, you must be so proud of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! This is awesome....you've done a great job with organizing your "stuff"...soooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow-wee! What an awesome room! You are blessed indeed!

    ~NG.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering? what brand is your inkpad holder, paper cutter and where did you get the wheel holders? Great room.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net