Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Spread a Little Love!

With Valentines Day approaching, I am starting to get a little lovey dovey.
I love this line of paper. It is not Stampin' Up! but it puts a smile on my face. Normally, my card classes are ALL Stampin' Up! materials. I wanted to do something different. I had so much fun making these cards. It gave me a chance to use lots of stuff that I don't normally use in my card classes.

This class will be held next Wednesday at 10:00AM and 6:00PM. The cost is $10.00. If you would like a seat in the class or a kit, please email me by Monday the 28th.

Thank you for taking a look! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net