Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Join May 1st for only $99. WOW!!!

I am so excited to announce that beginning May 1, Stampin' Up! is offering a fully customizable Starter Kit for new recruits at a new lower price of $99! This will give you the perfect start to your business--your way!
When you join my Stampin' Up! family, the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our current high-quality products--you can choose up to $125 worth of any Stampin' Up! products! You'll also receive a business supplies pack (valued at $65) to create a kit with a total value of $190 that still ships for FREE!
With the introduction of the new Starter Kit, you will no longer have the option to purchase another kit or the add-ons. So if you want to order the current kit option, you will need to sign up by April 30, 2012, 11:50 PM (MT).
Joining is quick and easy, you can do it online at my website and start ordering right away.
Don't forget you get a free stamp set of your choice as a welcome gift from me for joining my team. This special is from me only, not Stampin' Up!
Plus what is even better, the new catalog is right around the corner which means as a Demonstrator we can pre-order new items starting in May!!
I would love to have you join my team of amazing Demonstrators that are all over the USA, please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net