Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday America!

In perfect Florida style, it is raining on the 4th of July. It is rare that it doesn’t rain on this festive day each year. But, since it is only good weather for ducks, I am hangin’ out in the studio, listening to the Glee soundtracks and being creative. I even decided to make up my schedule of workshops for the month. Hey, it’s only the 4th, why rush these things!?

This is what I have come up with, so far:

Saturday, July 10th I will be doing a make and take tag at H2U. This is the 3rd in my Technique Tags Series. If you are a member, I hope to see you there. If you live near Pt. Charlotte, FL and are not a member, what are you waiting for? I have not set the time yet but I will be sure to let you know, as soon as I do.

Tuesday, July 13th from 10 till 1 I will be having a Card Cafe’. For those of you who don’t know what that means, I set up all kinds of card making supplies and idea boards and you create all the cards you can in the 3 hour period. I get a lot of requests for this workshop because of the variety of supplies that are on the “buffet”. There’s everything from Prima flowers, buttons, die cuts to pre cut cards, stamped and colored images and ribbons. The cost of the workshop is $20.00. Please R.S.V.P. no later than Sunday the 11th.

Sunday, July 18th from 10 till 12 I am having a Mom and Me class. We haven’t had one since April. Yikes! I am not exactly sure what we are going to be making yet but I wanted to make sure you mark your calendar in advance. The cost of the class is $10.00 and we always have a fun time. Please be sure to R.S.V.P. no later than Friday, the  16th so I have time to put kits together.

Wednesday, July 21st from 10 till 1 I am having another Sizzix Pop-Up card class. This time we will be using the candle pop-up die. The cost of the class is $15.00 and along with learning how to make a totally cool card, you get to keep the die! Yup! That’s right! This Pop-Up die is regularly priced at $39.99. I only have 5 of the dies so R.S.V.P. fast!

Tuesday, July 27th from 10 till 1 and from 6 till 9 I am having an Ooh La La Cards Class. What’s that you ask? Well, in this class we will be making 10 cards with envelopes using the new Stampin’ Up! set called Artistic Etchings (pg.125 in catalog) and the new Designer Series Paper called Newsprint. You will make 2 each of 5 different card designs (so you can keep one for yourself and give one away) AND get the stamp set to take home. The cost of the class is $20.00 and you must R.S.V.P. no later than Friday, the 16th so I can order the stamp sets for everyone. One lucky person from each class will be taking home a collection of the designer paper we are using!

Well, that’s it for now. I will try to get pictures up as soon as I get them taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net