Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WOW! Has it really been that long since my last post?

I can't believe it. The whole month is almost gone.

I wanted to let you all know about some new Martha products at Michaels.

While working, the other day, I saw empty shelves over in the Martha Steward isle. I found myself wandering past several times, in anticipation of what might be going on them. But, time after time all I saw were empty shelves.

My last pass, before clocking out, there it was. Rows and rows of fabulous little glass jars filled with delicious colors. Each one was more alluring than the next. Names like daffodil, fennel, robins egg, swan and chestnut. I had to find out what was in these wonderful little bottles.

To my surprise, it was flocking, glass micro beads, glitter and tinsel glitter. Immediately, ideas started dancing in my head of what I could make with them.

The hardest part was choosing what would come home with me. I decided to try the flocking first. I ended up with four bottles in the colors fennel, robins egg, swan and chestnut.

I have been playing with it but have not make any complete project to show yet. I promise to get something pretty up soon!

Thank you for listening to me today as I rambled on. I hope you have a wonderful day! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net