Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chic Boutique


Hi friends, sorry I have been missing for a few days. I have been busy getting ready for a card class that I have tomorrow and getting everything ready for my trip to Texas.

This cute card is one that I made last week in an attempt to make a bunch of cards with this set that I love and had to have but had not inked until now. I'm sure nobody knows what that's like. LOL! Plus, I wanted to use the fabulous paper from the new catalog. I had ordered 3 packs because I just knew I would use it but had yet to cut into it.

Anyway, I did make several cards with the set and the paper and new ribbons and in colors. I will be showing them to you over the next few days.

Can you see the tiny little rhinestones on the fringe? They are so small and beautiful. I just got them and knew they would work perfectly for this card.

Oh well, thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day! XO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net