Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Check the Calendar

I have added a list of events, on the right side of the page, to help you keep track of what is coming up. You will notice that there is a R.S.V.P. by date for the scrapbooking class. If you would like to participate in this class, you will NEED to let me know by the 17th so that I can order the Simply Scrappin' Kits for you. I will be placing a class order on the morning of the 18th.

For the Stamp Club Meeting, I would like a head count by the 19th so I can make sure I have enough projects ready for everyone.

To R.S.V.P., you can either call me at (941) 423-4799 or email me using the link provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net